Safety & Hygienic Measures
Hygiene and Protective Measures
Due to federalism in Germany, there is no uniform Covid19 regulation in Germany. In Juelich, North Rhine-Westphalia, far-reaching protective measures do no longer apply, since 1 April 2022.
Information about the North Rhine-Westphalia Corona Protection Ordinance: https://www.land.nrw/Corona (in German language).
We are concerned about the health and safety of our staff and attendees and are closely monitoring the COVID situation. To make your participation at the conference onsite as safe and enjoyable as possible, a detailed hygienic concept has been developed.
The following safety and hygiene measures apply:
No access restrictions
- There are no corona-related access restrictions to the conference. Vaccination status will not be requested, nor is a negative corona test proof required.
- For regular disinfection, disinfectant dispensers are available for you.
- Entering the venue with Corona-typical disease symptoms is prohibited.
- Constant air circulation is guaranteed through regular ventilation of the venue with fresh air (by open doors/ windows).
- A FFP2 face mask that covers your mouth and nose must be worn while in the conference room and the foyer area.
- Masks are mandatory in the catering area and may only be taken of for eating and drinking. But please keep a secure distance to other persons, when you are not wearing your face mask.
- If you have forgotten your own face mask, a replacement will be available at the registration desk.
- Corona test kits will also be available, if needed.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- No shaking hands and no hugs.
- Sneeze into the crook of your arm, avoid facing anyone or anything.
- Dispose of personal waste yourself.
We hope for your understanding and support to protect everyone’s health!